2 years, Not Replaceable

Can't

Cannot

is not easy...

Don't even think about it. I will never be able to see us the way I used to.

I miss you. And everything about you. I miss you and all your bubbly character.  I seem so desperate. Actually i'm not, i just want us to be happy. I'm not only thinking of myself, I know you were happy last time, but not anymore now. I just feel like there's a part of me missing everytime you're sad or when you don't talk to me. I just can't stop thinking of you. It's like I feel alive when you're around me and talking to me.

I just want us to go back to being what we were. There for each other. Where we were both happy that we had each other. When we would stay up late just to talk to each other and talk about how our day was

I am feeling overwhelmed. And I have a lot of anger in me for some reason. I pray I don’t hinder anyone by what I am about to write.


25.03.2013
Previous
Next Post »